Sunday, February 15, 2009

Yum Yum Put It in my Tum Yum Yum Yumm

Harrrrrrr Mateys
The following post may be disturbing to some humans so cover there eyes if they are grossed out very easily Harrrr.
Ye be warned Harrrr.
Lisa the Mean brought up this box from the freezer this morning Harrrr. It smelled Great Harrrr. It got yer Cap'n all excited Harrrr.

This is where you might want to cover yer humans eyes Harrrrr.

This be a big mass of frozen pig ears Harrrr.


These be separated pig ears on a sheet Harrrrr.


These be the pig ears cooking in the oven Harrrr. It made the whole house smell like bacon Harrrr.


These are the finished pig ears cooked and ready to eat Harrrr.



Doesn't this look grrrreat mateys Harrrrr.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

11 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WHAT??????????

I khan't hear woo!


Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Yummy- looking to us!!!

Woos, the OP Pack

Anonymous said...

YUMMMMMM! I sure hope you got some in your tum tum!!!!
Hugs.,
Sitka

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello capn maverick its dennis the vizsla dog hay yoo ar verry lucky all my mama and dada mayk in the oven is frozen pizzas and they nevr giv me enny ok bye

ThePainterPack said...

What happened to the rest of the piggy? Did woo freeze it too? That's some good eatin'!!!

Mya Boo Boo

the magic sleigh said...

Woooooooo, want some! Yummy!
-Kira The Hungry

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mav!
Delicious pig ears!
I will tell my mom about them! I hope she makes some for me!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Hi Cap'n Maverick, sir! Eeeewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! (They look yummy cooked, though!)

See ya!
Joey

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Yum! Do you think you can send some of those out my way? I think they look delicious!

Steve

Jack & Moo said...

Wooows! Do homemade pigs ears tastes better than the store-bought kind? Maybe woo should send us one to taste, just to be certain, ha-roo roo roo!

Woos & a-rooss,
Star & Black Jack a-roo

D.K. Wall said...

Droooooool