Friday, February 06, 2009

New toys

Harrrrrrr Mateys

Last week mom went to the dog show Harrrrrr. She found these great toys for the Cap'n Harrrrr. I guess she felt like she had to make up for the balloon sword Harrr.

First she got me this soft touch camera Harrrrr. If i drop it the camera will not brake Harrrr. When yer Cap'n takes a picture it squeaks Harrrrr.


She also got me this parrot Harrrrr.

This be yer Cap'n looking at his camera Harrrr.

This be yer Cap'n taking a picture of Lisa the Mean as she is taking a picture of me Harrrr.


This be a picture of yer Cap'n posing with my new parrot on me shoulder Harrrr.

After Yer Cap'n be done with his toys he puts them away where nobody can get to them Harrrrr.

Have to make sure yer Cap'n has them mapped out so he knows where to find them Harrrr.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

13 comments:

chelsea + apple said...

I'z love your'z new toys!!!

especially the camera! :3

<3 Apple

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Of khourse I like your purple flashy beast!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

the magic sleigh said...

Wooo, I want the birdie!
Cameras make me want to destroy them annoying flashy boxes, disturbing naps!
-Kira The Florida Siberian

The Daily Echo said...

You really do need your own treasure chest Cap'n. I'll hold the key for you!
ECHO

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Did woo name your parrot Polly???

Can we see the picture woo took of Lisa not-so-mean? After all, she DID get those pawesome toys for woo.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mav!
A camera and a parrot! wow! I like your new toys!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

D.K. Wall said...

Hmmmm, we would destroy the camera like we always try to get to our puparrazi camera.

Kathryn and Ari said...

Harr, Mav! Does this mean you'll be shooting your own photos for your blog? Also, Ari wants you to know that if you need any help pulling the eyes off of that parrot, she'd be happy to come on over.

PS- We finally got our meme photo up. Sorry it took so long!!

The Army of Four said...

Those look cool! Of course, I know a certain redheaded girl around here who goes by the nickname Jaws of Steel who could destroy them in a nanosecond... ha roo roo roo!
Play bows,
Zim

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello capn maverick its dennis the vizsla dog hay wot did yore toyz do to end up in the brig??? wel i no stuffeez in jeneral ar eevil and must be destroyd so i gess putting them in the brig is a gud first step toward that ha ha ok bye

Anonymous said...

Hi Cap'n Maverick, sir! Congrats on your new toys! Great pix of you posing with them! Hopefully they'll stick around longer than the pirate sword...

Harrr...I mean, later!
Joey

Anonymous said...

FINALLY a camera for us sibes so we can torture the parents!
Hugs,
Sitka

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

That's great that you got some new toys. I can't wait to see all of your new pictures. Will there be several of the inside of your mouth?

Steve