Thursday, August 02, 2007

Solitary

Harrr Mateys. Yer Cap'n be in solitary all day. I got no one across from me and no one next to me where Gloria used to be. Harrr, the Cap'n had to exercise alone too. Mateys, let the Cap'n tell you, it not be as much fun at all. Now I hear that Gloria going to be exercising with CB and not the Cap'n. Well, Mateys that just hurts. So the Cap'n be guilty of snarking, tried and convicted and now being punished. Mom says she don't trust the Cap'n either and now he not be going to the show in Kansas City to hang out either. Oh woe is the Cap'n.

Cap'n Maverick the Sad and Lonely Pirate

2 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Oh Cap'n. I'm so sorry! I'm sure you have realized what you did wrong now. I hope your mom decides to forgive you and give you some love. You really didn't mean to hurt Gloria!

Holly

Anonymous said...

Mav... hurry up and give the "I am so sorry face" so you can get out of jail and go to KS city :)
HUgs,.
Sitka