Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Long time no blog

Harrrrrr Mateys

It has been very bussy around hear Lisa the Mean started school Harrrrrr. The Kansas City dog show was last week and there was even a airplane show Harrrrrr. Where was the Cap'n when all of this was happining Home becouse he hurt Gloria a while back that is so unfair. I did have Eddie tell me all about the dog show and what he saw walking out side when the airplane show was going on. Eddie told me about the airplanes that had painted on teeth and the stelth plane and a war helecopter it just sounded great Harrrrrr.

On other news Lisa the Mean also is sick with the same thing she gets every year Harrrrrr. She had to go to the human Vet and get a RX to get rid of it Harrrrrrr. The Cap'n was more then willing to get his Doctor kit out and fix Lisa the Mean himself. But she wouldnt let the Cap'n do it Harrrrrr.

Cap'n Maverik the Pirate

4 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

My Human is sorry to have missed the show. She was tied up with her stupid job doing stupid work!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hi Cap't Maverick. I hope Lisa is feeling better now. :)

~ Girl girl

Anonymous said...

Oh Mav... I am sorry that Lisa got sick. What a bummer! I am glad you are back.. have missed you!
Hugs,
Sitka

Khady Lynn said...

So sorry you are stuck home with your sick human! I sure hope she is feeling better soon.

Holly