Sunday, August 12, 2007

American Idol

Harrrrrrr Mateys

American Idol tryouts be in Omaha NE last week. I begged and I pleaded and begged some more for Lisa the Mean to take the Cap'n. I be planning try out with a medley of pirate songs including Row Row Row Yer Boat, Yo Ho Yo Ho Its A Pirates Life For Me, Yo Ho Ho And A Bottle Of Rum, ending with my version of the favorite, I'm Maverick the Pirate Man, all the while standing in my very best Cap'n Morgan pose. Harrrrrr. But Lisa the Mean lived up to her name and said NO! The Cap'n be so crushed Harrrrrr. So I was hoping Matey Holly Bolly Boo go down and tried out. Fer sure she get a Golden Ticket because she so talented and lives right there.

Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

3 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Oh Maverick, I'm so sorry you didn't get to come to Omaha! That's twice now you have missed out!

I would have helped woo backup for you! But I'm not much of a single singer. I like to sing with the rest of my pack instead!

Holly

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Aw.. I'm sure you would have made it to hollywood if you went for the try out


~ Girl girl

Anonymous said...

Oh Mav... I am so sorry that you were left out again!!! I think Holly has a good idea... maybe we should put together a band? I can be your dancer, ha roo!
Hugs,
Sitka