Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Harrrrrrr Mateys

The Cap'n be back.
Gloria is next to me in the kennels and she is playing with C.B. insted of The Cap'n Harrrrrr. I get to run by my self now so nothing will happen agin. This be fine now I wont have to wory about somebody grabing my Frizbee or ball on a rope toy any more. Lisa the Mean is going to start a new semester of school at the end of this month harrrrrrr. This means she gets up early and wakes the Cap'n up to feed me harrrrrr then she leaves and comes back. Once she be gone the Cap'n makes up his secret plans Harrrrr.

Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

2 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Glad Gloria is back next to you! I'm sure you have told her over and over how sorry you are!

Stay cool Cap'n! I know it's hot and nasty there too!

Holly

The Army of Four said...

I'm sure you didn't mean to hurt Gloria - harrr! What secret plans are ya planning?!!?
Play bows and HARR!
Zim the Pirate