Monday, May 07, 2007

Pirate shirts and music

Harrrrrrr Mateys

Your Cap'n hear with news about POTC Stuff Lisa the Mean got a T shirt that had a skull and cross bones on it with the words NEVER TRUST A PIRATE on it it be so cool Harrrrr. Cap'n Jack Sparrow said that in the movie Harrrr. Then they went back to the store and they got the POTC Music CD it is great it is all the songs they played in the movie Harrrrr.
On other Pirate news the power went out yesterday for 2 hours so we got to play pioneer pirates we lit candles and wound up the radio which plays one song and it stops then they wind it up again Harrrr. It be so much fun.

Hope ye mateys stay dry
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

2 comments:

Fu Fu said...

Harr Cap'n Maverick. The POTC t-shirt sounds really cool. My human is really excited now and wanna go find it.

~ fufu

Khady Lynn said...

You realize the new Pirates movie comes out on May 25th??? I am so excited. I can't wait to see it! Although I will have to wait for it to come out on video so I can see it at home, but I will get a good review from the humans!

Holly