Thursday, October 26, 2006

My Role Model


Yo ho yo ho Mateys. This is my hero Cap'n Jack Sparrow. He is the one who set me on my road to being a pirate. Cap'n Jack Sparrow is my role model. I tried to get into the theater to see the 2nd Pirates of The Caribbean movie but they would not let me in, something about no dogs even though I told them I was a pirate. So now I am waiting impatiently. If you have never seen this Pirates of the Caribbean movie, make sure you get your people to let you watch it. I want to be just like Cap'n Jack, well except I have clean teeth. Harrrrr

And I'm off the internet now until Monday. Mom shuts the computer off, locks the office and takes the key, so I can't blog until she gets back. So far my attempts to obtain a laptop have been futile.

Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

No comments: