Thursday, March 06, 2008

Columbia

Harrrrrrr Mateys

Yer Cap'n was told that Lisa the Mean was leaving tomorrow for the Columbia dog show close to where Turbo lives and not home until Sunday Harrrr. I was also told that she is not taking any of us Harrrrr Harrrr and double Harrr. Yer Cap'n and everybody else will be left with teat dispensing Mom while Lisa the Mean is at the show with Swabbie Sid Harrrrr. Yer Cap'n wants to go to some of these places that she goes Harrrrr.

A frustrated
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

11 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Harrr! Going to the Land of Tubey and not taking you?!!? She should walk the plank for that! Harrr!
Play bows,
Zim

Kapp pack said...

That doesn't sound very fair!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mav!
Don't be frsutrated! Maybe one day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

How come Lisa doesn't take you to those fun places?

~ Girl girl

Putz said...

we once went to pareee with our master, or we as the masters took our hooooman to paree, verdun in 20007

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I'd stomp my foot at Lisa, but my Human will be leaving me at home!

Kathryn and Ari said...

Maverick, you're a pirate. Don't tell me you've never considered becoming a stowaway: I thought that was covered in any basic Intro to Saltiness course.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Lisa the Meanie is just THAT!

So khlose to Prez2B Tubey yet sooooo furry far ;-(

I vote you khlaw her when she khomes bakhk AFTER you ignore her -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Khady Lynn said...

What???!!! NOT taking you to visit??? That is soooo not nice!!!

Holly

Anonymous said...

Mav... I can not believe she did not take you! Well today is my birthday and I am having cake, ice cream and other yummy stuff. So, you come on over here and leave her at home!
Hugs
Sitka

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

My Human said that she saw Lisa the Mean & Swabby Sid. But then she lost her. Was my Human lost or Lisa & Sid?