Friday, November 02, 2007

Hiking I will go

Harrrrr Mateys

The other day I was in The Good Ship Mavericks Run with Lisa the Mean and she asked me if I wanted to go on a hike Sunday so The Cap'n said yes Harrrrr. She also told me that it is no ordinary hike it is the Husky hike that the local Siberian Husky club put on about every year Harrrrr. Yer Cap'n be so excited Harrrr! With going to the hike yer Cap'n has to have another bath Harrrr but it be worth it Mateys.

Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooo Mav! That sounds like a fun time you are going to have on Sunday. Humm... You are a brave pirate going in for that bath. I would take one, but I would be kicking and wooing all the way!
Hugs,
Sitka

Frankie Girl, Maddie and Domino said...

OOOOO Cap'n Maverick

How fun to go on the hike Sunday!
I do'nt think Pirates need THAT many baths do they?

Luv,
Frankie Grrl

Khady Lynn said...

Oh Cool!!! Be sure to take lots of pictures!!

And have a great time! I'm sure you will be the most handsome pirate (and Sibe) there!!

Holly

The Army of Four said...

HARR, Mav, that sounds so FUN! Make sure Lisa the Mean takes pictures, OK? Is there no avoiding the bath? Maybe you'll find something good to roll in there!
Play bows,
Zim

Jack & Moo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jack & Moo said...

Wooo, you'll really have fun at a husky hike! We love goint to those! We also get dragged into a bath before we go to them, I don't know WHY humans want us to smell like shampoo around all those other hyskies - it's just not fair.
But it's worth the bath just to get to go - maybe you'll meet some good mateys to add to your crew!

Wooos & a-rooos,
Star-harrr
and the Jack a-Roo