Sunday, March 16, 2008

My new treasure chest, harrrr

Harrr Mateys, now ye all know that the Cap'n collect pirate booty. Well, he be getting quite a collection now and need a place to keep it. Harrrr.

Lisa the Mean find this cool treasure chest when she be out shoppin. Harrr. She buy it just fer the Cap'n. Most all my booty fit in the box, but not all, harrrrrr.
Here be the Cap'n checking out his stuff in the new treasure chest mateys. Can ye see who on the box? That be Cap'n Jack Sparrow. That right mateys, it be a POTC box. Yer Cap'n be so excited 'bout this.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

6 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Harrr! Boxes be good!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

My mom wants to know if woo have a bottle of rum stashed in there?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...

Woooo Mav!!! I love your chest for your booty!!! I guess now Lisa the Mean just scored some points and may not walk the plank????

Hugs,
Sitka

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mav!
Yes, your treasure chest is cool! Sorry but I am curious... I want to see what you have inside it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's a pawsome treasure chest. You gotta hide it well and draw a treasure map to it

~ Girl girl

The Army of Four said...

Harr, Mav! What great booty be in yer Treasure Chest!?! Harr!
Yo ho ho and a bag of Eukanuba!
Play bows,
Zim
PS: My sisters both think you look comPLETELY cute in that first picture. GIRLS! sheesh.