Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas List

Harrrrr Mateys

Yer Cap'n think it was time to post his Christmas List.

Yer Cap'n Maverick would like for Christmas:

A life sized replica of the Black Pearl Harrrr.

The Box set of the POTC movies Harrrr

A New Pirate Hat Harrrr

A treasure chest to bury me treasure in Harrrr

A box of treats all for me Harrrr

A new tennis ball Harrrr

A new Pirate Toy Harrrr

A sail for my Igloo Harrrrr

A collar with skull and cross bones on it and a matching lead Harrrr

Cap'n Maverick the Pirate (I can't wait for Christmas Harrrr)




4 comments:

The Daily Echo said...

Woo! That's a very unique Christmas list! Merry Christmas Maverick. I hope you don't mind that I've added you to my favorites.
ECHO

Khady Lynn said...

Sounds like a good list to me! I sure hope you get everything you ask for!!

Holly

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh if you get the black pearl, can I come sail with you Captain Maverick?

~ Girl girl

Anonymous said...

Oh Mav.. I hope you get everything on your list. WOW, it would be awesome if you got your own Black Pearl!

Hugs,
Sitka