Tuesday, June 19, 2007

MONSTERS!!!

Harrr Mateys, yer Cap'n be doin some research on da Nessie, harrr. The Nessie be a Monster mateys. Here be a website that lists all the Lake Monsters in the world. Oh Mateys the Cap'n think maybe we should just go to Arooooba on vacation.

Ter make up yer minds go look at these.

http://www.americanmonsters.com/monsters/lakemonsters/index.php

Oh Mateys it shivered the Cap'n Timbers that be fer sure, Harrrr. If ye all be up for the search, let the Cap'n know.

4 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Wow, we actually have one in central Nebraska!!! Maybe we can just go there instead of all the way to Scotland.

Holly

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh there's so many monsters.. I hope they wont eat us..

~ girl girl

The Army of Four said...

Harrr, Cap'n! I say we pack up the Euk and head to Scotland. Or Nebraska. I don't think Aroooorooorooooooba is a hot idea - that poor Natalie Holloway babe went there and never came back, so I think there are some evil monsters down there!
Play bows and HARRRR,
Zim

Anonymous said...

Wow, Mav... there were ALOT of monsters out there. I was surprised when I saw one was in Nebraska too. I agree with Zim... we should get the one in Scotland AND Nebraska!
Hugs,
Sitka