Monday, June 25, 2007

Learn More about your Cap'n Maverick

Harrrrr mateys
Every body is doing this so I thought I would join in on the fun.

1. Your age? 6 years
2.Your age when came to live with your people? 3 I think
3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? Pirate Black
4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? Deb and Kellie they used to show me. Harrrr
5. How much do you weigh? 50 LBS of Gold
6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? A crate pad, harrr and the hair on my butt. They dont like it when that happens.Harrrr
7. Do you like other Dogs? Some yes, some no.
8. Who is your best non-human friend? Gloria, I run the yard with her
9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Tennis Balls and Frizbees
10. Do you like to be brushed? Yes I love the grooming table, the blower, the comb.
11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? Both in large quantities.
12. Do your people cut your toenails? No, they Dremel them.
13. Any formal education? Yes Confomation classes. one pre Obedience class and several Jr. Conformation classes. And I taught a few classes too Harrrrr.
14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? Both, I run then I go take a nap.
15. Five nicknames your people call you. Mav Man, Mavareto, Pirate, Lisa's Buddie Maverick, You old pirate.
16. What is your best trick? Stacking at the end of the lead and showing off. I fetch too.
17. Do you like kitties? Cats no, thats not my thing but no offense to any of the blogging cats.
18. What did you have for breakfast? A Bil-Jac liver treat. I only get one big bowl a day.
19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? I am a terrific hunter!! I like to catch June Bugs!
20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? Last year for my booster.
21. Where do you sleep at night? On the poop deck of the Good Ship Mavericks Run and my Life Raft, depending on weather.
22. Do you like to swim? Yes in a plastic pool.
23. Can you make puppies? NO but then I never tried to either.
24. Do you give kisses? No, OK once in a while. Harrr.
25. Can you potty on command? Yes, You never know when you need to be in a show ring and pottying there is a big mistake.
26. To Cuz or not to Cuz? Don't have one, don't want one. If it isn't covered with fuzzy tennis ball stuff, it just isn't a toy.

Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

3 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Wow Maverick, you are so worldly, and talented! I am quite envious. Especially of all your training! Do you ever misbehave just for fun?

Holly

Anonymous said...

Harrr Mav! Humm... chewing off your butt fur? ha roo! I used to do the same thing. When I was a young pup, the tip of my tail annoyed me. I chewed it off. Let's just say, if you turn it the wrong way, there is a gap where the fur did not grow back. Whoops!

Hugs,
Sitka

The Husky in the Window said...

Oh Maverick, my Mom loved the Dremel for the toenails. You are too much.
MayaMarie