Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New game

Harr Mateys, Cap'n Mav has found a new online game. Its called
Dogs of the Seas. Ye gotta create an account and sign in but has plenty of action. Cap'n Mav will be playing it in a while, once Mom gets off working and lets me use the computer again.

Harr, yer Cap'n would not sit still with the stupid bandana for any more pictures. Holly tells me that is one of the criteria for joining HULA. The Cap'n Mav may have to check that out. Harrr.

Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

3 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

I'm sure you meet her other requirements. Check her blog to see all the requirements, and the other newly appointed members. I need to get my resume sent in soon too!

HEHD Holly

Fu Fu said...

Hey Cap'n Maverick, Happy new year to you. I found a ship that we could sail in. Check out my blog today. :)

~ fufu

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrr HEHD Holly, that be a great idea. The Cap'n is sure he has more than a fair share of items for his resume.

Harr FuFu, that be some ship ye found mate. Good on ya.

Cap'n Maverick the Pirate