Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Birthday update

Harr, here be a piccure of Cap'n Mav in his life raft. You may ask, why the Cap'n in his life raft. Welll, seems like the Cap'n was a bit stinky from sumthin so he got a bath and has to stay in until he be all dry. So I be in the lift raft. I just love my life raft. That orange thing be my 'rang 'tang. I got that for a birthday a few years ago. I love my 'rang 'tang.



Harrr Mateys, here be a piccure of my pirate birthday cake. Mom colored on it with something and drew this ship. Notice the Jolly Roger flying off the poop deck. There be a crows nest for Mate FuFu too. I wish all my Mateys be here for a piece of it, but I will eat a piece for each of you in mind. Harrr. all the more for Maverick, that the way it be.


Later Mates, on to the birthday cake. Cap'n Maverick the Pirate



5 comments:

Fu Fu said...

Happy Birthday to YOU Maverick!! That's such a wonderful cake. I'm sure it's very tasty. Please take a BIG bite on my behalf. :)

~ fufu

Khady Lynn said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Maverick!!

That cake sure looks good. Make sure you get some all over the floor, and your face, and the humans, and anything else! That way it's even more enjoyable if you can make a mess of it!!

Have a wonderful birthday!

Holly

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrr Thanks FuFu and Holly. That cake be great. The Cap'n tasted enough for everyone. Yum. Harrrr.

Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

The Army of Four said...

That is the COOLEST cake I've ever seen!!!!! HARR!
I like your life raft, Cap'n Mav. We don't have one of those - we have a hard-sider. I'll have to post pix of it.
Play bows,
Zim

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harr Matey Zim. That cake tasted as great as she look. Yummm. Thar be very few here allowed to use the soft-side. Cap'n Mav loves it. We have hard side and wire-side in the dog room and hard-side in the land yacht. Thar be wire-side used at the dog show.

Cap'n Mav