Sunday, December 24, 2006

Being a good pirate

Harrr, as you probably know I watch a fair amount of TV. Last night I be so excited to see a show about modern pirates. Avast, and grab the mainsail Mateys. Those be some very bad pirates. Harr, they so bad they give pirates a bad name. So, yer Cap'N Mav needs to go on record that I am not that kinda pirate. I be the good kinda pirate, swashbuckling, adventureous, and an opportunist fer sure, but definitely not a bad pirate.

Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

3 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Have a Harrrrrdy good Christmas Maverick!! Hope you get lots of good loot and goodies!

Holly

The Army of Four said...

I thought I saw a commercial for that show - and dad turned the channel! Cats!
Have a merry Christmas, Cap'n Mav!
Play bows and harrrrrrrrk the Herald Angels Sing!
Zim

Stella Louella said...

Merry Christmas there, Cap'n Maverick! Me humans received from Santy Claws a movie called. "Pirates of the Carribean", which I'm sure you be acquainted with. Along with the movie is a CD of pirate songs!! It be good listen'ng, that be for sure.
Aarrgh!
Slurps,
Miss Stella the Sea Wench