Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Life raft


Harr, Cap'n Maverick here. It supposed to be cold last night with ice storm, like that will bother a pirate, harrrr. Anyway Mom set up my Life Raft and made me come in. I love my Life Raft, it has a port hole door and a window over the poop deck. Thar be windows port and starboard too. Thar be pockets on the side for ballast or pirate treasure. My Pirate Life Raft look just like this one. Now thar be no ice last night but Cap'n Mav really enjoyed his bucket of grog and sleepin in the Life Raft. Yer Cap'n expecting to be in tonight too and maybe those humans will get a foto of the Cap'n in his Life Raft for all to enjoy.

Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

3 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Love your life raft, Cap'n. Can you break out of it?

Anonymous said...

Cool life raft!

Wonder if my humans would get something like that for me? But, then again, we have the house, so I'm not sure they would get us our OWN house. They think it's necessary for us to share theirs.

D'Azul Siberian said...

Harrr Matey Tubey. I could break out if I wanted too, but then I would be in a hard metal crate like everyone else. Plus the life raft is bigger.

Harr Matey Holly. Yer humans could get one for you. They are very cool. Plus they fold up easy and you can take them places.

Cap'n Mav