Saturday, March 26, 2011

Diet????

Harrrrrr Mateys

Yer Cap'n has been put on a diet Harrrrr. I will point the paw of blame at Lisa the Mean Harrrr. She has not been out to play pirates for weeks Harrrr. Even though the weather is getting better Harrrrr. Yer Cap'n plays harrrrd out side with the pirate in training Lindsey Harrrr. Lisa the Mean thinks it is not enough and she called yer Cap'n fat Harrrrr. Now I am starving Harrrr. Maybe ye mateys can get sneak me some food on me ship Harrrr.

a very skinny
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

3 comments:

D.K. Wall said...

Maverick. That is just horrible. That diet word is the worst word in all of human language.

Lorenza said...

Oh-noes!
A diet??
Mav! That is not funny!
Hmmm...
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Teddy Westlife said...

Diet is an evil word and I will smuggle you some snacks as soon as I can.