Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Fish Day Wednesday

Harrrrrrrr Mateys
It be fish day Wednesday Harrrrrrrr. Today is the Galapagos Shark Harrrrrrr.
This be a cool pic Yer Cap'n found on of the shark look at that diver Harrrr. One brave dude if ye ask me Harrrr. or maybe he just walked the plank Harrrrr.

Facts about the Galapagos Shark Harrrrrr.
It eats local marine life large and small fish, squid, octopus, crabs, lobster and trash Harrrr. I think it would eat anything it could get his teeth on Harrrrrr. I wonder if his mouth turns black when he eats octopus? Harrrrr.
It grows from 7 feet in length to 20 feet Harrrrrr.
they come in various shades of gray to almost emerald green Harrrrr. The underside of the shark is white Harrrrrr.
Now for the Danger rating Harrrrrr. Very Dangerous a repudiated man eater Harrrrrr.
Cap'n Maverick The Pirate
P.S. Dont forget to vote for yer Cap'n in the costume contest Harrrrr.

7 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Wowzers, look at the size of that guy!
Play bows,
Zim
PS: I'm off to vote! ;)

the magic sleigh said...

Wooos! Cool shark Matey.
We voted for Wooo!
-Kira The BeaWootiful

Jack & Moo said...

From the size of him, I'm guessing not many creatures can say "No thank woo" if he decides to eat them!

A-roos to yous,
Black Jack a-roo

(voted!)

Lorenza said...

A man eater?? Oh-oh!
I voted again!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Oceanside Animals said...

Oh yeah, he looks a bit bitey all right!

Teddy Westlife said...

I have had mum vote from work too.

I wonder if that shark eats cats.

Huffle Mawson

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

We voted for you from two computers. I sure hope you win!

Kat